Monday, January 2, 2012

Tator Tot Hotdish

Growing up I had never really been a fan of my dad's tator tot hotdish, but since I have put my own spin on it, it is one of my favorite things to make for dinner. Here's how I do it.

Ingredients:

1 lb. ground beef
1 can of cheddar cheese soup
1 can of whole kernel corn, drained
3/4 bag of tator tots

First, brown the ground beef. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

Then, drain the grease. Put the ground beef in a casserole. Mix in the cheddar cheese soup and drained corn. Spread evenly in casserole.
Cover with tator tots. They do not need to be thawed. If you like a lot of tator tots, you can stand them upright. :)
Bake in oven for 35 - 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove when the tator tots are golden brown. You should also be able to see and hear the soup bubbling around the edges.
Scoop onto your plate and enjoy!
Yummm!






No comments:

Post a Comment